A friend and former co-worker of mine once joked “if Zee ever gets fired it would be because of her nails!” And she wasn’t wrong (note: I never got fired, lol). As we continue with gift-giving guides and making sure to be intentional with our holiday shopping this guide is for the nail polish lovers, the ones who love to DIY their manicures + pedicures! Having my nails manicured and always looking their best is a must for me. If you’re unsure what to gift the nail polish lover in your life, I have you covered with some amazing gifts for nail polish lovers!
9 Amazing Gifts for The Nail Polish Lovers!
What do you put in a gift basket for a manicure?
Making a gift basket is a very personable and thoughtful gift idea! And gifting the manicurist and nail enthusiast in your life is simple! As you’ll see in the guide, the best items to include in your gift basket are:
- Cuticle oil (one can never have enough of this!)
- Travel-friendly manicure kit
- Nail files (glass of course)
- Lotion to keep their hands & feet moisturized
- Nail polish remover
Those are a few simple ideas to include in your gift basket for the manicurist! Here are great gifts for nail polish lovers!
- Mani + Pedi Glass Nail File Duo
- Travel Manicure Set
- Deborah Lippmann Cuticle Lab Nail Treatment Set
- Warm & Cozy Nail Lacquer
- Lights Lacquer Smooth Moves Duo
- Revel Cuticle Oil Bundle
- Burt’s Bees Hand Repair Kit
- Disney x Ulta Nail Vault Collection
- Personalized Mani + Pedi Gift Set
These nail polish gifts will make for great stocking stuffers! If you’re looking for the best gift sets from Sephora for the beauty lover it’s right here! And lastly, if you’re looking for more budget-friendly items from Sephora below $25 check this out!