It’s the festive season! This means it’s time to start decorating! As I’ve said here, I love putting up my Christmas tree right after Halloween! And slowly I start to add more decorative items as the days go by. There’s nothing like enjoying some hot cocoa, watching holiday classics, and seeing your home transformed into a beautiful holiday wonderland. Like many, my favorite place (holiday decor or not) is Target! It’s safe to say I have an obsession with Target! This year they have many beautiful holiday decor items, I’m loving the neutral champagne tones! This countdown sign is so cute and I’m loving this candle! It makes for such a cute centerpiece on the coffee table! The bonus is it smells like Christmas!
11 Target Holiday Decor Items I’m Loving!
- Ivory Cable Knit Christmas Stocking
- Lit ‘Merry’ Wreath
- Decorative Sisal Bottle Brush Christmas Tree Set
- “Sleeps ‘Till Christmas” Countdown Sign
- Unlit Champagne Gold Christmas Tree
- Chunky Cable Knit Throw Blanket
- Fluted Glass Mulled Spice Candle
- Champagne/Candy White Shatter-Resistant Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Snowflake Jacquard Knit Square Throw Pillow
- Snowy Trees Embellished Christmas Throw Pillow
- Faux Greenery with Florals Candle Holder
I’m curious to know when you start getting ready for the holidays. Is it right after Halloween? Or just before US Thanksgiving?